Monday, August 8, 2011

Introduction

Hey all! My name is Jared.  This blog will be about my experience with Wheel of Fortune, from wanting to be on the show, to my first Wheel Mobile event, to my audition, to selection, and eventually to filming and my air date.  I will try to bring everything up to date as quickly as possible, so bear with me.  With a short 11 days away from filming, life will be hectic.  So here goes my story......

I'll start with how I became interested in Wheel of Fortune.  Aside from my interest in Vanna White, I found that I had a knack for words and for solving puzzles at a fairly young age.  By the time I came into my teenage years, I began to get pressure from my family to get on the show for "Teen Week." I filled out the application online, and never heard anything back.  As the years went on, and many nights were spent playing Wheel and Jeopardy with the family, continuous urging prompted me to attempt to register to be a contestant again.  Again, no luck.

Fast forward to 2009.....

No comments:

Post a Comment